Our mission is to use the healing power of music to reawaken the humanity in the hearts of displaced and distressed peoples affected by war and disease in an effort to promote peace, understanding and harmony. The work we do to achieve this includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Visit and foster environments and centers to make make music therapy available and accessible to populations in need.
- Sponsor musicians to visit & perform for the displaced and distressed to
- promote peace and healing.
- Identify musicians within refugee camps and resettlement communities
- who’s music can aid in the healing process.
- Encourage local performances in order for people to recover and revive traditional songs and dances.
- Video- and audio-document the songs and dances that are part of this healing journey and make them available for distribution internationally.